domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

The films of my life !


Hello! Today I’m going to talk about the films of my life. This is a very interesting topic for me, because I love the films.
Whenever I have free time, I’m adaptable to see a good movie. I think that I haven’t a specific king of movie that is my favorite, because it is quite variable, my love for a film depends more of the story, special effects, actors or the general assembly. However, I can assure that I’m not very fan of horror’s movies. I don’t like the idea of feeling fear and be suffering when I’m watching a movie, because I’m left with a strange feeling all day. So if anyone wants to see me suffer, I’m sure that with the worst scary movie is going to make.
For me is not so important where or with whom I see a movie. For example many times I’ve seen movies with my family and friends, but mostly I see one, I like to concentrate and not be interrupted.
The films that I’ve marked my life and I’ve left me fascinated, that remember now, are: “Seven pounds”, “The Pursuit of Happiness”, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind” , “pride and prejudice”, “The big fish”, “The notebook” and Almodovar’ s films.
Many Chilean films I didn’t like, because I find that the language is very bad (speak with many swearword) and that almost all deal with the same. Two Chilean’s movies that I like it were “Machuca” and “La nana”, I liked the plot of the movies and the interpretation of the characters.

1 comentario:

  1. A I do not like horror movies because then I feel a very strange feeling and I have to watch cartoons to sleep :(

    ResponderEliminar